Our wedding trip to Varadero, Cuba
Sat, Nov 16 to Nov 23 ,2019
Wedding Consultant Heather Folkins
Pat and Amanda are getting hitched! Welcome to our wedding website, we can’t wait to celebrate our special day with you. We’ve created this website as a convenient way to share all of the important details with you in the lead up to our wedding. Finally – thank you for your ongoing love and support. We are so excited to share this day with you and look forward to dancing the night away with all of our favourite people! We met while working at GoodLife Fitness in 2011. We had mutual friends at the time, and that is where we met some wonderful people BUT the true Love Story Began when we started dating in 2014. 4 years worth of memories later and we’ve gone on some amazing trips, renovated our home and have 3 furry animals in our family. We can't forget the biggest light of our life, Quinn. She was the best thing to ever happen to us, and we can't believe our genetics made such a cute little girl.
We will be departing Edmonton (via Calgary) on 16 November, 2019 for 7 nights staying all inclusive at the Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa!
AN EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Ultra All Inclusive 5 Star beachfront eco-resort, situated in the area of Rincón Francés, within the ecological reserve of Varadero. This resort is stylish, charming and private, particularly in its exclusive Royal Service (Adults Only) and Family Concierge areas. Recommended for families, weddings, honeymoons, incentive trips and spa/wellness.
Fri, Mar 01, 2019
7 night pricing (November 16 -23, 2019) Junior Suite
Price per adult based on double $ 2321.40 + taxes of 150.34
Price per child (age 2) $ 808.29 + taxes of 150.34
Price per child (3-12) $ 1506.35 + taxes of 150.34
10 night pricing (November 16 – 26, 2019)
Price per adult based on double $ 2834.40 + taxes of 155.40
Price per child (age 2) $ 957.43 + taxes of 155.40
Price per child (3-12) $ 1795.35 + taxes of 155.40
Single and triple occupancy available on request
The Fine Print:
Deposit is non refundable. Final payment is due 31 Aug, 2019.
Name changes and corrections
• no fee will apply – until October 15, 2019
• $100 fee (+ tax) – October 6, 2019 to October 31, 2019
• no changes are permitted. – As of Saturday, November 01, 2019
For all other changes
• More than 60 days to departure: $75 fee (+ tax) and increase in fare – Until Monday, September 16, 2019
• 60 days to 22 days to departure: $100 fee (+ tax) and increase in fare – Tuesday, September 17, 2019 to Friday, October 25, 2019
• 21 days and less to departure: no changes – As of Saturday, October 26, 2019
• More than 60 days to departure – loss of deposit (see attrition policy below) – (Until Monday, September 16, 2019)
• 60 days to 46 days to departure: 50% of package price –(Tuesday, September 17, 2019 to Tuesday, October 01, 2019)
• 45 days to 22 days to departure: $250 fee (+ tax) and 50% of package price –(Wednesday, October 02, 2019 to Friday, October 25, 2019)
• 21 days and less to departure: full loss of funds – As of Saturday, October 26, 2019
All changes and cancellations must be made directly through your WestJet Group Sales Specialist
Travel Insurance is recommended. Please enquire about the best options based on your need.
VALID CANADIAN PASSPORTS MANDATORY FOR ALL DESTINATIONS
Any exceptions will be noted upon request with and its appointed Agents.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT VALID US PASSPORTS BE VALID FOR 6 MONTHS PAST DEPARTURE DATES OF TRAVEL.
For other nationalities please contact your Travel Agent or appropriate Consulate for details.
CANCELLATION AND MEDICAL INSURANCE RECOMMENDED FOR ALL TRAVEL, MANDATORY FOR CUBA AND MEXICO AND PROOF OF SAME IS REQUIRED.
Please, contact the agent to send the information